The American Hellenic Institute (AHI), a leading policy center and think tank that works to strengthen relations between the United States and Greece and Cyprus, and within the Greek American community, announced six additions to its Board of Directors effective January 1, 2020.
The new members are:
- Timothy Ananiadis, general manager/managing director of Hotel Grande Bretagne & King George;
- Elizabeth Z. Bartz, founder, president, and CEO of State and Federal Communications, Inc.;
- Nico Bamberger Priskos, managing partner of InterNet Properties, and an alumnus of the AHI Foundation’s Student Foreign Policy Abroad Trip;
- Yanni Sianis, Chief of Staff, Calamos Investments;
- Paul P. Sogotis, President and CEO of Pacific Coast Maritime Agencies, Inc.;
- John Vasiliou, principal and vice-president of Astra Foods.
“We are pleased to welcome a dynamic group of professionals, each of whom brings a unique set of expertise and resources to AHI’s Board of Directors,” President Nick Larigakis said.
“They will be assets to the Institute and will complement our current set of dedicated board members as we strive to achieve our mission of advocating for the rule of law.”