Greek-owned and award-winning green company Earth Friendly Products will exhibit its first line of cleaning pods at Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore, September 20-22, 2012. EFP also announced its 2012 “Free and Clear” October, a Breast Cancer Research support program which donates 5 percent of the proceeds of “Free and Clear” detergent directly to specific, local charitable organizations involved in breast cancer support.
Expo East in Baltimore
Earth Friendly Products will launch its first ever line of convenient, easy-to-use detergent pods at the 2012 Natural Expo East in Baltimore. The internationally-lauded green company is making “green cleaning” easier than ever with their new line of pre-measured laundry and dish detergent pods that are packed with the cleaning power of their best stain fighters and detergents, including ECOS, the #1 top-selling green laundry detergent in the world. The new line will feature some of Earth Friendly’s best laundry and dish cleaning products that consumers already love:
• ECOS Laundry Detergent Pods: The all-in one pouches provide the right amount of top-selling, ultra-concentrated ECOS, providing a deep clean that guards colors in every pod along with Earth Friendly’s high environmental and sustainability standards.
• OXO-Brite Laundry Booster Pods: This non-chlorine bleach formula is safe for colors and harnesses the power of oxygen and enzymes to whiten, brighten and deodorize laundry. OXO-Brite Laundry Booster Pods work with your detergent to effectively remove stains without the use of damaging bleach and the new fast-dissolving pouches are easy to use, making OXO-Brite Pods the ideal natural laundry additive for every wash load.
• Wave Automatic Dishwasher Pods: Earth Friendly’s High Performance Wave Gel has been rated as the most effective natural auto dish product. Wave Automatic Dishwasher Pods never etch or damage and they deliver the perfect clean every time, bringing out the shine in all your dishes and glassware without the use of phosphates, chlorine and caustics.
“We are thrilled to present products that we stand behind with the utmost confidence,” said Kelly Vlahakis-Hanks, Vice President of Earth Friendly Products. “Our new line of cleaning pods is effective, safe and green, which is the best combination to sustain a healthy family and the environment.”
According to Van Vlahakis, Owner and CEO of Earth Friendly Products, “It gives us great pleasure to have our new laundry and dish detergent pods ready for EXPO East. We trust the market will acknowledge our high standards as it already has with our existing 100% natural products.”
The new products will be available at retailers across the nation and online. To learn more about products that are safe and gentle and how natural ingredients impact the health of your family and environment, visit the Earth Friendly Products’ booth #3217 at 2012 Natural Products Expo East or visit www.ecos.com.
Supporting Breast Cancer Research
Earth Friendly Products has launched its 2012 “Free and Clear” October, Breast Cancer Research support program. The company is shipping more 40,000, 100 oz. bottles of Earth Friendly Products’ “Free and Clear” detergent to retail stores across the country so they will be available for consumers to purchase in October. Five percent of the proceeds will be donated directly to specific, local charitable organizations involved in breast cancer support.
Founded in 1967 by Dr. Van Vlahakis, Earth Friendly Products’ owner was greatly influenced by Silent Spring, Rachel Carson’s book that triggered a profound American environmental movement. The principles that correlate the environment to health have been a standard behind the development of each Earth Friendly Product. Today, the company continues its support of the Silent Spring Institute’s extensive research and is an advocate for women’s health and breast cancer research facilities nationwide.
2012 “Free and Clear” October is only one of many initiatives the company has in place to support cancer research, prevention and awareness all year long. Earth Friendly is built on a foundation of
promoting and protecting human health, which can be seen in every layer of the company from their product development to their educational programs about the importance of natural ingredients in the fight against cancer. This year, Earth Friendly employees across the country will also be participating in charitable walks to raise money for breast cancer research in October.
ECOS “Free and Clear” detergent is 100% Natural, 1,4 Dioxane free, formaldehyde free, petrochemical free, neutral pH, high efficiency (he) washer friendly. Many consumers are not aware of the dangers associated with chemicals, such as 1,4 Dioxane, a compound widely used in cleaning and personal care products, and has been proven to be the cause of certain cancers. Earth Friendly Products’ team provides an active committee member each year to the Women’s Cancer Research Foundation
Purchase of the “Free and Clear” detergent bottle will benefit the following Foundations across the country:
• Women’s Cancer Research Foundation from Newport Beach, California
• Lynn Sage Cancer Research Foundation of Chicago, Illinois
• Silent Spring Institute from Eastham, Massachusetts
Earth Friendly Products’ support of breast cancer research is directly involved in the company’s mission and stems to the initial foundation of the company’s principles. The products are developed with environmental risk factors in mind and all Earth Friendly Products are made with natural, non toxic, plant-based ingredients and zero chemicals.
For more information on Earth Friendly Products, please visit www.ecos.com